Norman A. Paradis, MD
- Emergency physician with significant experience in private sector biomedical device development
- Currently leads a large collaboration developing a shock device for the Department of Defense
- Holds patents on multiple innovations to be incorporated into CPR Therapeutics device
- Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College
Henry Halperin, MD
Chief Scientific Officer
- Cardiologist, Professor of Medicine, Radiology and Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- Co-inventor of circumferential chest compressions, with 180+ peer reviewed publications
- Fellow of National Academy of Inventors, with 75+ patents
- Past chair of the National American Heart Association ACLS Subcommittee
- Experienced business leader with background in commercial operations and product management
- Senior roles in large and small medical products companies, including Hologic, Genzyme, Boston Scientific, US Surgical, CRA Health, and CairnSurgical
Senior Strategy Consultant
- Renowned medical device executive.
- Founded Cuida Health to address the rapidly growing Aging in Place market.
- CEO Sotera Wireless 2006-2017.
- Executive Vice President and COO of Biosite, a leader in medical diagnostics acquired for $1.6B.
- 14 years at Boehringer Mannheim.
- He received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland.
Graham Nichol, MD
Science Advisory Board
- Emergency Physician, Professor of Medicine and Leonard A. Cobb Medic One Foundation Endowed Chair in Prehospital Emergency Care, University of Washington
- Experienced clinical trialist and resuscitation researcher; Led randomized trials including the PARR 2, VELOCITY, ROC PRIMED, CCC and PART Trials
- Medical Director and Co-Principal Investigator of the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium (ROC)
- Coordinating Center Author of multiple AHA scientific statements
- Master of Public Health Harvard School of Public Health
Karl Kern, MD
Science Advisory Board
- Renowned for his research on cardiac arrest, co-discoverer of hands only CPR and coronary intervention after sudden death
- Gordon A. Ewy, MD Distinguished Endowed Chair Cardiovascular Medicine, Professor of Medicine, University of Arizona
- Co-Director of the Sarver Heart Center
ACEP – Finalist – EM Innovator of the Year
AngelMD – Finalist EM Pitch Club
RESI Innovator’s Pitch Challenge – Finalist
Who We Work With